MIRADOR DE EIRÍS. QUALITIES IN CARPENTRY.
- Interior doors, wardrobes, frames, fittings and skirting board made of oak wood.
- Internally finished wardrobes, divided with shelves and drawers.
- Reinforced entrance door, with security lock, in oak wood.
- High quality stainless steel and aluminium fittings and handles.
On main facades:
- Viewpoints: made of “Technal” aluminium carpentry, anodised in stainless steel colour with thermal bridge break, opening of sliding doors at the front and practicable sides, climalit-type glazing. Interior lining with white lacquered aluminium trim and shutter covers. In glazed areas of sills and roofs with “Climalit” type glass and stainless steel sheet and, in part, “Larson Composite” panel.
- Façade windows and terrace access doors: in “Technal” aluminium carpentry, anodised in stainless steel colour, with thermal break, Climalit type glazing. Interior lining with trim and aluminium shutter covers in white lacquered aluminium, except in kitchens, bathrooms and clotheslines.
In commercial premises and doorways:
- Carpentry of doors and windows in anodised aluminium in stainless steel colour and glazing with “Stadip” type glass.